The latest Woot-Off was a usual barrage of uniquely random Woot deals at bargain-basement prices. This round provided some entertaining and lust-worthy deals. Some of my favorites included the $1.99 Screaming Monkey (random) and $4.99 Philips PowerSquid 5- Outlet Power Strip, and the $139 Shun Pro 3 Piece VG-10 Super Steel Knife Set.
Before we jump into the Woot-Off stats, we wanted to note that we recently trickled out some Woot specific features on Dealspoon. First up, you can subscribe to all Woot deals via RSS. Second, our Woot trackers will get you instantly subscribed to every deal for whichever Woot site you want to be notified. (Hit the ‘Never Miss a Woot-Off‘ in the Woot tab over at Dealspoon.com).
Back to the stats! These stats have a time discrepancy of plus/minus a minute and reflect the recent Woot-Off that started on 4/26/2010.
- Total Deal Count: 112 Deals
- Woot-Off Start Time: 4/26/2010 22:02:03 PST
- Woot-Off End Time: 4/28/2010 22:01:10 PST
- Total Woot-Off Time: 47.98 Hours
- Fastest Deal: 1 Minute for the Uniden 5.8Ghz Phone System with 2 Handsets
- Slowest Deal: 84.07 Minutes for the Apple 8GB iPod Touch 3rd Generation
- Cheapest: $0.01 for the HP 3 Button USB Optical Mouse
- Most Expensive: $659.99 for the Vizio 42” 240Hz 1080P LCD HDTV
- Average Price: $97.03
- Average Duration Priced $0-10: 17.05 Minutes (24 Deals)
- Average Duration Priced $11-25: 22.92 Minutes (21 Deals)
- Average Duration Priced $26-50: 26.65 Minutes (19 Deals)
- Average Duration Priced $51-75: 28.19 Minutes (6 Deals)
- Average Duration Priced $76-100: 21.92 Minutes (10 Deals)
- Average Duration Priced $101-200: 25.07 Minutes (18 Deals)
- Average Duration Priced $201-400: 45.13 Minutes (10 Deals)
Thoughts: Oddly, people do love their Woot-Offs in the wee hours of the night (10pm PST start time), cheaper stuff sells slightly faster, there are more cheap deals than expensive ones, and we want those knives. The notions are pretty obvious, but it’s cool to see the data.
We can’t wait for the next one. If you want to know the instant a Woot-Off starts (via email or sms), make sure you get your Dealspoon Deal Alerts setup for Woot.
Until next time, happy Wooting!